Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana 2023
The Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi started this Atal Pension Yojana on 1st June 2015 for the elderly people of our country who are above 60 years of age. Because people above 60 years of age are not able to maintain themselves, for this they will be given the benefit of this Atal Pension Yojana. But before giving the benefit of this scheme, you have to make some investment between the age of 18 years to 40 years. If you want to get information that how much you have to invest? how to invest under the pension scheme, and when to invest along with it? Along with this, we request you to read this article for Atal Pension Yojana online application. Read full
PM Atal Pension Scheme 2023 Online Apply
If you want to take advantage of this Atal Pension Yojana online application, then you have to prepare well in advance for this. Therefore, what we mean to say is that if you want that at the age of 60, you have such a means, by which you do not have to work for any livelihood at age 60. Then you will have to invest a fixed amount under Atal Pension Yojana between 18 years to 40 years, you will have to invest this amount every month, after which you will get this amount as a pension every month after 60 years. will be given.
If you want to join Atal Pension Scheme at the age of 18 years, then you will have to pay a premium of Rs 210 every month and those who are 40 years old then they will have to do it according to the premium ranging from Rs 297 to Rs 1,454. We will pass this pension through Atal Pension Yojana to all the beneficiaries who have invested between 18 years to 40 years. So if you want to get the benefit of this pension scheme. For that, you have to read this article completely and get all the related information.
Highlights of APY Scheme Registration 2023 Detail
|Post Name||Atal Pension Yojana Scheme 2023|
|Sponsored by||Central Govt of India|
|Launched Date||February 2015|
|Beneficiary||Every Citizen of India|
|Apply Online Date||Link Activated|
|Last Date||Notified Soon|
The objective of Atal Pension Yojana 2023
As you know that after completing the age of 60, there is not enough life in the body of a person, that he can start his business to keep any financial condition right for his upbringing. For this, he needs a lot of energy in his body. But during that age, that body is physically unable to do any work. In such a situation, if he invests under this Atal Pension Yojana between the age of 18 years to 40 years, then after completing 60 years of age, he can get a pension every month sitting at home. Through this also one can do their upbringing easily and better.
Required Documents and Eligibility Criteria
- applicant’s aadhar card
- mobile number
- proof of permanent address
- passport size photo
- identity card
- It is mandatory for the interested applicant to be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- The applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to his Aadhar card.
How To Apply for Atal Pension Yojana Online?
If any person between 18 years and 40 years wants to apply under Prime Minister Atal Pension Yojana, he will first have to open his savings account in any national bank. After that, all the information asked in the application form for the Prime Minister Atal Pension Yojana such as Aadhar card, mobile number, etc. will have to be given. Now after filling out this application form, it has to be submitted to the bank manager. After this, after verifying all your letters, the applicant will be opened a bank account under Atal Pension Yojana.
How to make payments through UPI under Atal Pension Yojana 2023?
If you want to invest through UPI under this Atal Pension Yojana. Then you can easily invest through UPI by following the following steps. This step is as follows-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the National Pension Scheme.
- After this, you have to enter your PAN card number.
- Now an OTP will come on your registered mobile number and email, which you will have to enter in its place.
- Now you have to select any one option from NPS Tier 1 or 2.
- Here you have to select Virtual Account VA.
- Here the bank application will be sent and then you will get the acknowledgment number.
- Next, you have to select the option of UPI payment.
- From here you have to enter the Virtual Account Number and UPI Number.
- Now make your payment by entering your UPI PIN.
- In this way, you can make payments through UPI under National Pension Scheme.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|COG Homepage||Click Here|