DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
The Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories has invited 375 well talented and skilled candidates to apply for DFSL Recruitment 2022. Recently Directorate of Forensic Science and Laboratory has issued 375 Assistant, Scientific Assistant & Analyst. Interested candidates may apply DFSL Vacancy 2022 on or before the last date 31st October 2022. To apply for Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratory jobs, candidates need to send the duly filled in prescribe format to the specified postal address. In this article, we have mentioned all the details about the DFSL Jobs 2022 such as educational qualification, last date, links, age limit, how to apply etc.
About DFSL: It was established in the year 1958 and its headquarter located at Santacruz, Kalina, Mumbai. Forensic science is the application of science and technology to the detection and investigation of crime. Forensic science has shaped the world of justice, signifying the examination of crime with the help of modern and advanced technology.
DFSL Vacancy 2022
The Maharashtra government has issued an official notification for the candidates who are looking for the government job in Maharashtra. The Directorate of Forensic Science and Laboratory has published 375 various posts. The eligible may apply by sending DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment application for the mentioned postal address on or before the last date 31st October 2022. Candidates may also check official dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in for more information regarding the DFSL Jobs 2022 is given below.
DFSL Vacancy 2022 Details:
- Name of Organization: Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories
- Total Number of Posts: 375
- Name of the Posts: Assistant & Other
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official Website: dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Assistant Chemical Analyst (Group B): 111 Posts
- Assistant Chemical Analyst (Group B for Mobile Forensic Support Unit): 54 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Group C): 111 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Computer Crime, Sound and Sound analysis – Group C): 54 Posts
- Assistant Chemical Analyst (Group B for Mobile Forensic Support Unit): 45 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates need to have a graduate/ post graduate degree from the recognized university of education. For more details refer official notification.
DFSL Mumbai Recruitment 2022 Age Limit: The appliers should be in between 18 to 38 years as on the last date to apply.
- Starting date of application form: 16th October 2022
- Last date for receipt of application form: 31st October 2022
DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2022, 375 Assistant Posts Application Form:
Those who meet all the DFSL Eligibility Criteria, they apply DFSL Mumbai Jobs 2022 application form on or before the last date 31st October 2022. Candidates need to follow the below steps to fill the DFSL Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application Form:
- Candidates need to visit the official web portal @ dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
- Then download the official notification
- Read all the instructions and follow it in filling DFSL Vacancy 2016 Application Form
- Attach all the copies of certificates and paste a recent color photograph.
- Then verify the application form to avoid all the mistakes if happened.
- Then send the application form to the specified postal address.
Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories,
Home Department, Hans Bhugra Road,
Vidyanagari, Kalina(Near Mumbai University),
Santakruj (E), Mumbai – 400098
Application Fees: Applicants have to pay the application fee decided by DFSL organization. Check detailed notification for application charge.
DFSL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process: The candidates who have applied may get selected on the basis of written examination and personal Interview.
DFSL Clerk Job Admit Card 2022: Those candidates who are willing to write exam they need to get DFSL Vacancy 2016 Hall Ticket by postal service.
DFSL Recruitment Exam 2022 Results: The result of DFSL Vacancy 2022 will be declared soon after the examination on its official website.
Directorate of Forensic Science and Laboratory Jobs 2022, DFSL Recruitment 2022
Directorate of Forensic science Laboratories, Maharashtra is about to hire 375 talented candidates for the various Chemical Analyst Assistant, Analyst Posts. Interested and eligible contenders are invited to apply for DFSL Maharashtra Vacancy 2022 and they need to send DFSL Application Form to the given postal address on or before the last date 31st October 2022. For any type of assistance regarding the DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2022. candidates are advised to ask their queries by commenting at the end of the post.