IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
IBPS Clerk 2022 Last Date, Application/Registration Form @ibps.in. Government jobs are always considered a reliable source of income and in this lockdown when everyone is wishing to get a permanent source of income in that selection government is coming up with around and more than 12000. The carrier of IBPS Clerk Notification is one of the desired jobs of a lot of people who want to work under the government of India while working in so many different public banks. This IBPS Clerk has an India exam where the selected candidate gets a place in so many different states and so many different public banks.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 PDF
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts this exam every year lakhs of the candidate from all over India send their application to make the selection process easy IBPS conducts its examination online to get exact data and the result of these candidates. This Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will release the notification in July month after which the examination will happen from August to September month. People who wish to work in the banking sector while having a government job can apply for this job post.
IBPS is very famous in India for providing thousands of jobs every year in public banks. Now IBPS is about to recruit a lot of people for the clerk position. A candidate who wants to make their career in the banking sector can apply under this. Candidates can make the online fee submission to apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment process until July 2022. The letter for the training details of the IBPS Cleark 2022 examination will come in August 2022.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2022
The examination for the Prelims exam will now happen on 28th August, 03rd & 04th September 2022, and the result will get declared by IBPS in September 2022. After which candidates who can clear this examination can download there a letter for the mains exam in September and the date for the mains exam assigned by IBPS is now October 2022. IBPS conducts the written examination for IBPS clerks online to make sure to get exact data and to avoid any confusion in the resulting process.
Highlights of IBPS Clerk Exam 2022 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|No of Posts||Notified Soon|
|Online Apply Date||Notified Soon|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Preliminary Exam Date||28th August, 03rd & 04th September 2022|
|Main Examination Date||08th October 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Job 2022
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has celebrity criteria for these jobs which everyone needs to clear to get selection –
- the applicant or the candidate should be a citizen of India.
- candidate should be a graduate from any university registered under the government of India.
- The candidate should have a mark sheet of his graduation to show that he or he has cleared the examination.
- candidate should have computer literacy for this job because it’s the mandatory requirement.
- With that candidate should have any certificate or language course certification in computer to show his or her literacy.
- Candidate should be proficient in state language where he or she will get posted to understand the requirement of the people living there or for easy writing and spoken communication with that state people.
- candidate should be ex-servicemen under the government of India in armed forces such as the army, air force, and navy with less than 15 years of service. For which their certification should be there before submitting the registration form.
This post-Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) also has some age criteria which are –
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years.
- A candidate who was born before 02.09.1991 or a candidate who is not born later than 01.09.1999.
Application Fee Structure
The examination fee according to the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is different according to categories which are –
- The fee for the applicant from the General category is 850 rs.
- The fee for the applicant from the OBC category is 850 rs.
- ST Category Candidates Pay 175 rs.
- The fee for the applicant from the SC category is 175 rs.
The examination pattern according to the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is divided into 3 main categories and to get selected candidates to need to clear all the stages which are –
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2022
The examination process happens in the written format in this IBPS clerk-level recruitment process. This process happens every year when a candidate in great numbers applies and that’s why IBPS conducts these exams in the online process. To make this process easier and to get expected data. The selection process exam happens in two written phases after which if a candidate gets clear of both the exam then they need to go to the interview process. These two written exams contain different – different marks which are –
- For the Prelims examination, the number of questions given by IBPS is 100 which contains 1 mark each. In this exam negative marking is also applicable.
- For the Mains examination, the number of questions given by IBPS is 225 which contains 1 mark each. In this exam negative marking is also applicable.
IBPS Clerk Examination Process 2022
To get the selection process done candidates need to clear all the three stages of the IBPS test to select a candidate. In this process of examination numbers and the time duration is different at every stage which are –
- Prelims – This is considered the first stage of the examination which happens for 1 hour. In this exam, the candidate receives 100 questions objective type for which they get 1 whole hour. Negative marking also happens in this examination where 1 correct answer provides 1 mark and one wrong answer will give the candidate a 0.25 marks deduction also.
- Mains – This is the second stage of the examination which happens for 2 hours which candidate also needs to deal with negative marking as like prelim. This examination happens for 225 marks which need to get clear mandatory to go into the next stage of the selection process.
- Interview– This is the third and the last phase of the selection process under the IBPS Clear recruitment process. In this stage candidates who can clear prelims and main both the examination will get called. This examination happens for 100 marks and for the selection process the merit comes out based on mains and interview round numbers.
Expected Dates of IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2022
The application will be released by the government of India to apply for the Institute of Banking Personnel Clerk post will start in July where all those who want to work in the banking public sector can apply. The last date for the submission of the application form will be in July 2022. The Institute of Banking Personnel makes sure to recruit around 4000 to 5000 people this year where anyone who is a citizen of India can apply.
|IBPS Clerk Events||Dates|
|Advertisement/Notification Roll Out On||July 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Start From||July 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Last Date of Registration||July 2022|
|Admit Card Download for Pre-Exam Training||August 2022|
|Pre-Exam Training Date||August 2022|
|Preliminary Exam Date||28th August, 03rd & 04th September 2022|
|Prelims Result in 2022||September 2022|
|Mains Exam Date 2022||08th October 2022|
|Mains Exam Conducted||08th October 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result 2022||April 2023|
How to Apply for Online IBPS Clerk Exam 2022?
- Candidates visit the official website of IBPS Organization which is www.ibps.in.
- Go to the CRP Clerical Section which is available in the left sidebar.
- Download “Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre X“.
- Read Complete IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification Pdf.
- Click On The “Apply Online“ Link.
- Fill in All Applicable Details such as Name, DOB, Address, Email, Mobile, Educational Qualification Marks, etc.
- Upload Required Documents like Scanned Passport size Photographs, Signature, etc.
- Pay Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Online Application Form Fee as per your category.
- Click on the Final Submission and Take a Print Out.
- Now, Wait for Further Instructions.
|IBPS Official Site||Click Here|
|COG Homepage||Click Here|