IBPS PO Recruitment 2022
The online process for the IBPS PO Notification 2022 will start soon in 2022 in which interested candidates can fill out the form to get a job. In India, we always consider a government job a relaxing and reliable job and for that, a lot of people gives hundreds of exams every year and in this current lockdown when the job opportunities are cutting down day by day in the Private sector in this government is about to launch IBPS PO jobs for which the number of post 4336 available.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is coming up with the notification for the recruitment process for the IBPS Po position. Through IBPS PO Notification, process candidate can make their career in the banking sector. IBPS examines the recruitment process every year where IBPS conducts this examination online to make it clear and confusing as a large number of people apply for this recruitment process. Through this recruitment process, IBPS provides services to all the public sector banks such as SBI, Associate Banks of SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, LIC & Insurance companies, and other Banks.
IBPS PO 2022
This is an all-India level exam that happens online. A lot of people appear every year for this exam and that’s why the IBPS PO exam became an online exam that happens in 3 different phases. For this IBPS PO, the 2022 government is about to hire around 4500 candidates this year for so many different banks. A candidate who wishes to be part of the banking sector in any government organization can visit the IBPS official website www.ibps.in to fill the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officer 2022 application form online.
In the IBPS PO Notification 2022 recruitment process, IBPS is going to recurrent around 4500+ candidates all over India. So candidate who wants to make their career in the banking sector can apply for this position online. The notification will come out for this position in August month after which the application process will start in August and will last till End of the August for IBPS PO Recruitment 2022.
Highlights of IBPS PO Notification 2022 PDF
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers & Management Trainee (PO/MT)|
|No of Posts||5000+ Expected Vacancies|
|Online Apply Date||Notified Soon|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Preliminary Exam Date||Coming Soon|
|Main Examination Date||Publish Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO Vacancy 2022
These candidates need to be in certain conditions and situations which are –
- Age limit – IBPS PO candidates need to follow the situation of age limit which should be in between 20 to 30 years of age.
- Educational qualification – IBPS PO candidates need to follow the condition of being well educated in which they should be graduate from any university which is affiliated with any registered university under the government of India.
- Those who are still pursuing graduation or those candidates who are in the final semester cant fill this form because on the day of submitting the must need is to be graduated form.
Before applying to these one should know all the important criteria of IBPS PO which are –
- A candidate should be graduated from any university registered by the government of India.
- Those candidates who are visually impaired can use their scribe and the same can happen in the case of those whose writing speed is slow or adversely affected.
- All candidates who want to appear for the pre-exam training can fill in that detail at the time of registration only.
- IBPS will inform the selected candidate for any stage through SMS on their phone number or through email id.
- The final decision will be in the hand of participating organizations for which they are allowed to do verification of interview letters, verification, joining, and so on.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the table
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Widows/Divorced Women||9 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by the 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular Employees of Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service(for MP state Only)||5 years|
Selection Procedure for IBPS PO Exam 2022
This recruitment process happens with the CWE examination which is also known as Common Written Examination. Through this examination pattern, IBPS recruits officers and clerks in the Indian banks. This is an all-India level examination that has been conducted by IBPS for the selection process. IBPS conducts this examination in stages which are-
Based on these three stages, IBPS will select the candidates and those who will be able to clear all these rounds will be able to get a job under IBPS PO Recruitment 2022. The online registration for this exam will start in August.
For these positions, candidates need to give examination in 3 phases which are –
- Prelims – This is the first step in which a candidate needs to appear online for the exam which is for 1 hour and if the candidate can clear this round then they can give the main exam.
- Mains – This is the second step in which a candidate needs to appear online for the written exam which is for 2 hours and if the candidate can clear this round then they are called for the interview round.
- Interview – This is the final round of the selection for which if a candidate clears the prelims and mains exam they are called for this round.
IBPS PO Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus 2022
Prelim and Mains are the written exams and for that candidates need to appear online. Through the online process, the government makes sure to get exact data. Under these phases of exams, the government has divided the marks based on subjects which are –
Marks distribution for the prelim’s exam –
- English – 30 marks for which the given time by the government is 20 min.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 marks for which the given time by the government is 20 min.
- Reasoning Ability – 35 marks for which the time slot given by the government is 20 min.
This Prelims exam consists of a total of 100 marks and the language for the exam can be selected by the candidate as per his/her preference which is Hindi or English. After which if someone can clear the exam then they can give mains exams.
The division of marks for the main exams is-
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude – 60 marks and for this, the time given by the government is 60 minutes.
- General/economy/banking awareness – 40 marks and for this the allocated time is 35 minutes.
- English language – 40 marks and for this the allocated time is 40 minutes
- Data Analysis and Interpretation – 60 marks and for this allocated time is 45 minutes
- English language ( Letter writing & Essay) – 25 marks and for this allocated time is 30 minutes
This exam consists of a total of 200 + 25 marks which are for letter writing. For this exam, the candidate can select the language according to his or her preference which is Hindi or English. If a candidate can clear this exam then they are called for the interview process which is for 100 marks. The final result of this exam comes from the written exam main’s and from the interview round after which candidates can be called to check cut off and start their job after getting the letter.
The syllabus is divided into the categories or subject wise for this IBPS PO recruitment which is –
- Syllabus for Reasoning is – Analogy, Odd Man Out, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Blood relations, Direction Sense, Sitting arrangement, Figure Series, Puzzles, etc
- The syllabus of the Quantitative Aptitude subject will be – Ratio & Proportion. Profit and loss, Simple interest, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Percentage, etc
- The syllabus for the English Language subject will be – Fill in the blanks, Cloze Test, Idioms & Phrases, Synonyms and Antonyms, One Word Substitution, Comprehensions, etc
- The syllabus for the General Awareness subject will be – International Economy, Indian Economy, Awards & Honors, Sports, Budget, Agriculture, Current Affairs, Finance, Shares, etc
- The syllabus for Computer Knowledge subject will be – History of computers, MS Office, Operating Systems, Number System, Software & Hardware, etc.
IBPS PO Expected Date 2022
This year IBPS is going to start its 10th edition of the recruitment process through the CWE examination process where they are going to recruit a lot of people for public sector banking. Through this process of examination selected candidates will get placed in 17 public sector banks or Regional Rural Banks. In this process, a candidate can get placed all over India and the written examination process is online only as per IBPS PO.
|Download Pre Exam Training Call Letter||October 2022|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||October 2022|
|IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card Release Date||1st week of October 2022|
|Preliminary Exam Date||15th, 16th, 22nd October 2022|
|Preliminary Result Date||November 2022|
|Check Mains Exam Date||26th November 2022|
|Mains Result Date||December 2022|
|Conduct of interview||January/February 2023|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2023|
How to Apply Online for IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 to fill Application Form
Interested candidates can fill out the application form for this post online by following some simple steps which are-
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of the IBPS which is
- After reaching the home page candidate need to click on the new applicant button on the screen.
- Now, they need to read all the eligibility criteria carefully, and if they are eligible then only they need to go to the next step.
- After reading the IBPS PO 2022 Notification carefully candidate needs to click on the Apply now button on the screen.
- After which they will receive the form on the screen in which they need to fill in all the details such as name, email id, phone number, and so on without making any mistakes.
- Now the candidate needs to upload the scan copy of the documents asked for in the form.
- after this candidate needs to pay the application fee which is 850 rs for general people and 175 rs for ST, SC, and PWD people.
- After this candidate needs to click on the submit button to complete the application process after which they can also take out the printout of their application for future reference.
|IBPS Official Site||Click Here|
|COG Homepage||Click Here|