IBPS SO Notification 2022 PDF
IBPS SO Notification 2022 Exam Date, Vacancy, Registration @ibps.in. Institute of banking personnel selection has released the IBPS SO Recruitment process notification for IBPS SO. IBPS is commonly known for requiring young people in public banking systems in India. This body conducts all India level exams after which these selected candidates get placement in public sector banks all over India such as NABARD, LIC, SIDBI, and so on. The candidate who wants to make their career in public sector banks can apply for this position online after which they need to clear the examination process to get placement in Public sector banks.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is well known for conducting the CWE exam every year. This examination pattern is commonly known as Common Written Examination which is an all-India level examination which is conducted by IBPS. Through this examination, IBPS recruits a lot of candidates in the public banking sector.
Highlights of IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2022
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|No of Posts||Notified Soon|
|Online Apply Date||Notified Soon|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Preliminary Exam Date||24th & 31st December 2022|
|Main Examination Date||29th January 2023|
Post wise Vacancy detail for IBPS SO Exam 2022
IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 Online application for this post will come in November where people can fill the form online and the last date of the form submission is November 2022. After this IBPS will release the admit card in January and then it will conduct the prelim examination in December. The main examination will happen in January and then the result will come out in February after which IBPS will conduct an interview round in march. IBPS has released the notification for the post of Specialist officer (SO) where they are going to place a large number of people. Under this position of Specialist officer, many more position comes in IBPS which are –
- IT Officer scale I
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Agriculture field officer
- Law officer
- Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I
- HR/Personnel officer
Expected IBPS SO Vacancy 2022
IBPS will release the notification for the recruitment process in November after which candidate who wants to make their career in the public banking system can apply online till November last. The examination process for IBPS SO post will start from December onwards where the prelim examination will hold in December and the main examination will be held in January. IBPS is going to recruit 1500+ candidates this year which are divided into categories such as-
- 700+ posts for Agriculture Field Officer (Scale-I)
- 400+ posts for Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- 150+ posts for IT Officer (Scale-I)
- 100+ posts for Law Officer (Scale-I)
- 70+ posts for HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- 55+ posts for Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS SO Recruitment 2022
These positions all have some eligibility criteria too which are-
- Aspirants should be a citizen of India and in the case of refugees, the candidate should come to India before 1st Jan 1962.
- Contenders need to be 20 years of age which is different for every post such as IT Officer scale I the maximum age is 30, Agriculture field officer (scale I) the maximum age is 30, Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) the maximum age is 30, Law officer the maximum age is 30, HR/Personnel officer maximum age is 30, for Marketing officer maximum age is 30.
- Jobseekers should be a graduate from any known university or institute which is registered by the government of India.
Selection Process for IBPS SO Recruitment 2022
IBPS conducts this examination online in which there are some selection rounds which are-
- Prelims Test
- Mains Test
- Interview Round
Fee Structure IBPS SO Notification 2022
|S No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 850/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2022 (Negative Marking Detail)
The selection process begins with 2 written examinations and then with an interview round. In this recruitment process candidates first need to clear the prelims examination after which he or she will be applicable to give mains examinations and based on the result of the means interview process began. The final selection happens based on main examination marks and based on interview rounds after which IBPS releases the merit list and starts the recruitment process for the IBPS SO post. In written examination, IBPS makes sure to do the negative marking in which 1 correct answer provides 1 mark to a candidate and 1 wrong answer takes 0.25 marks from the candidate too.
IBPS SO Exam Expected Dates 2022
|IBPS SO Advertisement Out||October/November 2022|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Online Registration Starts From||October/November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online for IBPS SO 2022||November 2022|
|SO IBPS Prelims Admit Card||December 2022|
|Commencement of IBPS SO Preliminary Exam||24th & 31st December 2022|
|Result Declaration Date for IBPS SO||January 2023|
|Mains Exam Call Letter Download for IBPS SO 2022||January 2023|
|Commencement of IBPS SO Mains Exam||29th January 2023|
|Conduct of Interview||February 2023/March 2023|
|IBPS SO 2022 Final Result||April 2023|
How to Apply to fill out IBPS SO Online Application Form 2022?
Candidates can take the application process for this recruitment online by following some simple steps which are –
- The first candidate needs to visit the official website of IBPS SO Recruitment which is www.ibps.in.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to click on the specialist officer exam 2022.
- After this candidate needs to click on the notifications which they need to read carefully.
- Then reading all the eligibility criteria on the website candidate can click on the apply online button to fill out the IBPS SO Notification 2022 Form.
- Where they need to create a new registration ID and login.
- After creating new registration id candidates will get the form in front of them which they need to fill carefully without making any mistakes.
- After filling out the form candidate need to submit the scanned copy of the documents asked for in the form.
- Now the candidate needs to pay the IBPS SO 2022 application form fee.
- After the successfully done of payment through an online process such as debit card, credit card, and net banking candidate can click on the submit button.
- Now candidate needs to review their application after which they can take a print of their application for future reference.
|IBPS Official Site||Click Here|
|COG Homepage||Click Here|