IAY List 2022 Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List | Indira Awas Yojana List in Hindi, Check Status, Eligibility, Only apply, State-wise Application Form detail | pmayg. nic. in 2022 Gramin List
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana 2022
There are many such people in our country for whom buying their home is a dream even today. In today’s time, buying a house in urban and rural areas has become very difficult due to the rising prices of real estate. The person who earns good money from their job and business becomes successful in making/buying his house through financial management but not every person can do this. For those who are financially weak or live their life below the poverty line, buying their own house remains only a dream. But now is the time to make dreams come true because many housing schemes are being run by different governments of the country and with these housing schemes, economically weaker citizens are also able to take home.
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana is also one of the many housing schemes currently running in the country. If you are interested in IAY Scheme then read this article completely because in this article we are not only going to give you complete information about this scheme in easy language but also check IAY List 2022 It will also tell you how to do it.
What is Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana (IAY) 2022?
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana is a housing scheme run by the central government for the economically weaker and below poverty line people, under which the people coming in BPL and the financially very poor people have to buy to build their house. Financial assistance is being given for Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given to the beneficiaries to build a house directly in their bank account. Under the IAY Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 1.2 lakh will be provided by the government for the construction of a house in the plains, whereas if the house is being built in a hilly area, then financial assistance of up to Rs 3 lakh will be given. The benefits of this scheme can be availed by SC/ST people living below the poverty line, non-bonded workers, minorities, and BPL holders from non-SC/ST categories.
Highlights of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2022|
|Launched By||PM Modi|
|Location||All Over India|
|Beneficiaries||BPL Card Holder|
|Official Website||https://pmayg.nic.in,@iay.nic.in or @awaasoft.nic.in|
What is the objective of the IAY Scheme 2022?
Under Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana, one of the best housing schemes run by the central government, financial assistance is provided to the scheduled castes and economically weaker people in rural areas and urban areas to build their houses. Many such people are living in our country who were so financially weak that they can’t buy a house in the face of rising real estate prices. It is not that they cannot buy or build their own house, how many facilities are provided by any organization in today’s time that building a house is not a big deal, but if we take a little help from the government, then it will help. People get relief and IGAY 2022 has given a similar relief to the people. The objective of the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List is to encourage economically weaker people to buy houses.
Eligibility to take advantage of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana 2022
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana (IAY 2022) is one of the biggest housing schemes currently being run in the country which aims to encourage economically weaker people to buy their own houses. To take advantage of this scheme, some eligibility has been fixed by the central government, which are as follows:
- The applicant should be a permanent citizen of India.
- The applicant should not already have a pucca house or property.
- Those who are buying or getting their new house built only will get the benefit of this scheme. Those who are getting their house repaired, will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- If the applicant is taking advantage of any other government housing scheme, then he will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- After the applicant must have all the necessary documents such as Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card and BPL Card, etc.
How to Apply Online for Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana 2022?
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana is a great scheme being run by the central government, through which thousands of economically weak people are helping to build their own houses. If you are an eligible applicant for Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana, then you can apply for the scheme by following the following steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme.
- On the home page, you will get an online form, click on it.
- Now on the next page, you have to enter your Aadhar card number and name.
- The online form of the scheme will come in front of you, in which you will have to fill in all the information asked for accurately.
- After increasing the requested information, you will have to upload the scanned copies of all the required documents and finally click on the submit button.
- In this way, you can easily apply for the scheme online.
How to check Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List 2022?
If you have participated in the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2022 run by the central government, that is, you have applied online for it and want to check whether your event has been approved or not, then you can check the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List can check. The names of all the beneficiaries are recorded in this list. Follow these steps to check the list:
- Firstly the official website of the scheme is https://pmayg.nic.in/
- There will be an option of Stakeholder on the homepage, click on it.
- After this, you have to click on IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary List.
- Now you have to enter your registration number on the next page and click on submit button.
- After this, the result (list) will come in front of you. In this way, you can easily check IAY List 2022.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|CoG Homepage||Click Here|