PM Modi Health ID Card Online Apply
PM Modi Health Id Card Scheme/Yojana Registration link is available here. In the pandemic situation of the Covid-19 outbreak, a lot of people were traveling from one place to another and then they were facing a lot of problems in terms of financial basis or in terms physical basis. In this situation, it was not possible for everyone to come up with every single health detail or report there’s and that’s why PM Modi introduced a Health card for all. This health care will work like one card in which all the medical history will be written by the candidate. Through this card, it will be easy for the doctor to understand the case of any applicant and they will be able to get treated carefully with all the knowledge of their past medical conditions.
PM Health ID Card Scheme 2023
This scheme of PM Health Card has been started by PM Modi on the 74th Independence day. Through the help of this scheme, PM Modi has made the announcement on Lal Kila while addressing the National Digital Health Mission. Through the help of this scheme, health cards will be provided to the applicants in 2023 to the whole nation. This card will make sure to come up with a lot of health benefits for all the candidates. All those who want to make their application process for the same are guided to stick to this article till the end as in this we are going to discuss all this application process.
Highlights of Prime Minister Health Id Card Scheme?
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Health ID Card Scheme|
|Launched By||PM Modi|
|Location||All Over India|
|The motive of this scheme||To store the data of the patients in a digital manner|
PM Jan Arogya/Ayushman Yojana/Scheme 2023
The main motive of this heath card is to store the medical data of every citizen so that they need not carry there all their medical documents. Through this, all the applicants who will be going to the treatment will easily get the treatment as the doctors will be able to understand their medical history and problem easily. To get the benefit they just need to carry a digital id card by which all the information of the patient will be able to check by the doctors. With the help of this scheme time and money, both will get save the patient and the doctors which will lead to an improvement in the medical history.
Benefits List of PM Modi Scheme 2023
Under this card, there are a few important benefits that will be provided by the government to the applicants which are-
- Heath Id card will be made for the candidate
- The record of the medical treatment of the candidate will get stored
- Digi doctor availability will be there
- A health security registry will be made
- E- pharmacy
What are the Benefits of PM Health Id Card Yojana 2023
PM Modi Health Id Card also has some major benefits of it which are-
- Through the help of this card, the medical data of every patient will be stored online.
- Through the help of this scheme, patients need not carry their medical documents everywhere.
- This scheme was launched by PM Narendra Modi on the 74th Independent day.
- Through the help of this health care, the medical history and the documents of any candidate will never get the loss of someone.
- Through the help of this scheme time of the patient and the doctor will also get saved.
- By the government for this scheme, 500 cr of the budget has been made.
- In this scheme, the medical history of the patient will be kept between doctor and patient only.
- Through the help of this card payment will be connected with the hospital, clinic, and patient on a central basis.
- This health care will make sure to come up with a big improvement in the health department.
- Through the help of this scheme, candidates will be given a Unique Id through which they will be able to get the information on the system’s screen.
- Under this scheme the benefit of this card will be provided to the interested candidates only by the hospitals and nobody will be forced to get this card only.
- Health cards will be given by the medical stores and by the health insurance companies.
In this scheme, the candidate needs to have some main documents which are-
- Citizenship of India
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
How To Apply Online for PM Modi Health Card Scheme 2023?
To make the application process for this scheme candidates need to follow some simple steps which are-
- the First candidate needs to visit the official website of this scheme.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to click on the Create Health Id where they need to read all the information carefully.
- After this, they need to click on the generated id after which they need to make sure to connect it with their Aadhar card and registered mobile number with the help of the OTP process.
- The beneficiary needs to fill the form carefully without making any mistakes in the form along with the attachment of the scan copy of the documents along with the signature and the recent photograph.
- After this, they need to click on the submit button and after which their health id will get generated by the candidate.
- Email Id- [email protected]
- Toll-Free Number- 1800114477
- Address – National Health Authority 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110 001
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|CoG Official Website||Click Here|