PM Awas Yojana List 2023 | PMAY List 2023 in Hindi | How to Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023 | PMAY New List 2023 UP, Odisha, Bihar, Jharkhand, Assam, CG, MP, UP, Uttarakhand, WB, Rajasthan for urban/rural beneficiaries.
Table of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) List 2023
Roti, clothes, and a house are counted among the main needs of the people, but even today there are many families in the country who do not have their own house and who are living in rented houses for years. Real estate prices are increasing rapidly not only in the villages but also in the villages, due to which it has become really difficult to buy your home in today’s time. But moving forward rapidly, many schemes are being run in this country that are encouraging citizens to buy their own house and is also helping them financially through subsidy.
A similar scheme is being run by the Central Government, whose name is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana! It is currently one of the biggest schemes being run in the field of housing in the country. If you are interested in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, then read this article completely because in this article we will not only give you complete information about the scheme in easy language but will also tell how you can easily get into the ‘Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023 ‘. You can check your name! So let’s get started.
What is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a scheme run by the central government, under which financially weak people living in rural and urban areas are being subsidized by the central government to buy their own houses. Under this scheme, the eligible applicants are given subsidies ranging from 2.35 lakh to 2.50 lakh by the central government on buying their first house in life. Many government and private projects have been linked to this scheme so that more and more economically weak people can get the benefit from the scheme. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana provides financial assistance to citizens in buying a home for the first time, which makes it easier for them to buy a house and also encourages them to buy a house.
Highlights of PMAY Scheme 2023
|योजना का नाम||प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना|
|किसके द्वारा शुरू की गई||केंद्र सरकार के द्वारा|
|कब शुरू की गई||2015 में|
|लाभार्थी||पहली बार घर खरीदने वाला आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर लोग|
|लाभ||घर खरीदने पर लोन पर सब्सिडी|
What is the objective of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Our country is currently one of the largest and strongest moisture countries in the world and apart from this, our country is also included in the list of countries where most billionaires live. The companies of our country are fast leaving behind the companies of many big countries and fast India seems to be winning the race for development. But even today, there are crores of people in the country who are financially very weak and it is very difficult for these people to buy a house.
This is the reason why the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been started by the central government so that people can be encouraged to buy houses. Under this scheme, citizens can buy and build their own houses and get subsidies from the government. The objective of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is to encourage the economically weaker citizens of the country to buy their own houses.
Eligibility to avail benefits of PMAY List 2023
If you are interested in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and want to take advantage of it, then tell me that some eligibility has been fixed by the Central Government, which are as follows:
- This scheme is only for permanent residents of India.
- should be at least 18 years of age to avail of the benefits of the scheme.
- The applicant and any member of his family should not already have a pucca house.
- The applicant should not already be taking advantage of any housing scheme.
- Only the economically weak people will get the benefit of the scheme.
- The applicant should have all the necessary documents such as an Aadhar card, correspondence address, income certificate, bank account passbook, photograph, mobile number, etc.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023?
If you want to take advantage of the Agra Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, then let us tell you that for this an online portal has been prepared by the Central Government. Through this portal, you can apply for the scheme by following the following steps:
- First of all, go to the official website (portal) of the scheme.
- On the home page of the website, you will get the option of Citizen Assessment, click on it.
- After this, on the page that will open in front of you, you will see some options like Benefits Under 3 Components and Slum Dwellers, in which you have to choose an option according to your eligibility.
- On the page that will open now, first of all, you will have to enter your Aadhaar number and verify it.
- After this, the online form of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will appear in front of you, in which you will have to fill in all the requested information accurately and upload the documents and click on the submit option.
- In this way, you will be able to easily apply online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
How to find your name in PMAY List 2023?
Every year a lot of people apply under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, out of which some are eligible applicants and some are not eligible according to their qualifications. In such a situation, a list is drawn for the beneficiaries of this scheme, the people whose name comes, they can take advantage of this scheme. If you have also applied to the scheme, then you can check your name in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023 by following the following steps:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- After going to the website, you will get the option of Search Beneficiary on the home page itself, click on it.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you will be asked for your Aadhar card number, enter the Aadhar card number correctly and click on the search button.
- In this way, you can easily check your name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|CoG Official Website||Click Here|