PMEGP Loan Scheme 2023
You all must know about the self-reliant India campaign scheme started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Many people may find this campaign to be quite normal, but the reality is that if this campaign is understood accurately and the focus is on making the country self-reliant, then our country is included in the list of countries with the strongest economy in the world. And together it can soon be included in the list of developed countries. Many schemes are also being encouraged by the Self-Reliant India Campaign, which is encouraging the youth to create employment and such a scheme is the PMEGP Scheme, under which the youth are given easy loans to start their own business. Used to be. If you want to know about the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program Scheme 2023, then see it completely.
What is the PMEGP Yojana 2023?
Prime Minister’s Employment Generation
Program Scheme is a great loan scheme run by the Central Government, under which easy loans are being provided to the youth of the country to start their business. Due to this, due to Coronavirus, the unemployment rate has increased significantly in India along with many other countries, so there is a need to create employment and the PMEGP Scheme is working in this area. Under this scheme, if a person takes a loan from the bank, then a subsidy will also be provided by the central government on taking the loan.
Under this scheme, if a youth starts his business in a rural area, then he will be given a 25% subsidy on loan by the government and a 15% subsidy on starting a business in an urban area but there is also a condition that 10% money will be given to the youth. Have to do it yourself. Some special categories like SC-SC and OBC having the same reservation will be given 35% subsidy in rural areas and 25% subsidy in urban areas on starting a business and they will have to invest 5% money on their own. Through this scheme, many systems will be helped to start, which will also create many other jobs.
Highlights of PMRSKY/PMRSKS Yojana Online Form 2023
|योजना का नाम||प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार सृजन कार्यक्रम योजना|
|किसके द्वारा शुरू की गई||केंद्र सरकार के द्वारा|
|लाभार्थी||नया व्यवसाय शुरू करने की चाह रखने वाले युवा|
|लाभ||लोन पर सब्सिडी|
|आवेदन प्रक्रिया||ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र भरना और रिसिप्ट केवीआइबी में जमा कराना|
What is the objective of the PMEGP Scheme 2023?
Prime Minister Employment Generation Scheme is a great scheme run by the Central Government, according to its name, its purpose is also fixed. There is no doubt that if new businesses will start in the country and the number of businesses will increase, then in fact the number of jobs will also increase, which will reduce the unemployment rate. Financial assistance is needed to start a business and this is the reason why youths who want to start a business under the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Scheme are being subsidized by the central government by taking loans so they can start a business. be encouraged for this and other employees may be created by this. In simple language, the goal or objective of this scheme is to create more and more jobs in the country.
Eligibility to take advantage of the PMEGP Scheme?
To take advantage of the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Scheme, some eligibility has been fixed by the Central Government, which is as follows:
- Only permanent residents of India will be given the benefit of the scheme.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age to take advantage of the scheme.
- The applicant should have passed at least class VIII.
- Preference will be given to those who have received education from government educational institutions.
- If the applicant is already taking advantage of any related subsidy and scheme, then he will not be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Loans are not being given under this scheme to carry forward the already running businesses.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant must have all the necessary documents such as an Aadhar card, PAN card, caste certificate, residence proof, proof of educational qualification, etc. along with a mobile number and passport size photograph.
PM Employment Generation Scheme Beneficiaries Status
|Sanctioned by bank||13837|
|Margin money release||12209|
|Forwarded to banks||116401|
|Margin money claimed||15008|
How to apply for PM Employment Generation Scheme 2023?
Applying for the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Scheme PMRSKY 2023 is not a difficult task. For this you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all, go to the official website/portal of the scheme.
On the home page of the website, you will get the option of PMEGP E-Portal, click on it.
- Now the option of Online Application Form of Individual will appear in front of you, click on it.
- Now on the page that will open, you will get the registration form in which you will have to fill all the requested information accurately and click on the option of Save Applicant Data.
- After this, take a printout of the receipt given to you and submit it to the nearby KVIB or DIC.
- Here the work to be done by you is over, now after this, the further work will be done by the department. If your project is selected then the loan will be given to you by the bank and the subsidy given by the government will be transferred to your bank account.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|CoG Official Website||Click Here|