PMAY Gramin List 2023 UP, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujarat, WB, AP, MP | PM Awas Yojana Suchi 2023| PMAYG List 2023 @iay.nic.in, @pmayg.nic.in, @ruraldiksha.nic.in, @awaasoft.nic.in
Table of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2023
Although our country is currently included in the countries with the largest economy in the world, despite that, there are crores of people living in our country who have not built their pucca house to date. The price of real estate has increased so much at present that it has become difficult to build a house not only in urban areas but also in rural areas and this is the reason why Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana has been started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, which aims at rural areas.
To build pucca houses for the economically weaker sections of the society. Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana is a scheme under which people of rural areas are encouraged to build their own pucca houses. In this article, we will not only give you complete information about Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana in easy language but will also tell you how you can check Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2023.
Highlights of PM Awas Yojana Gramin List 2023
|योजना का नाम||प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना 2023|
|किसके द्वारा शुरू की गई||केंद्र सरकार के द्वारा|
|कब शुरू हुई||Update soon|
|लाभार्थी||पहली बार घर लेने वाले आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर परिवार|
|लाभ||होमलोन पर सब्सिडी और आसान लोन|
|वेबसाइट||https://pmay-urban.gov.in/ or www.pmaymis.gov.in|
What is Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana is a part of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana but this scheme is completely fixed on rural areas. If a person living in the country is buying a house for the first time in a rural area or is building his house and for that he takes a loan from any financial institution linked to the scheme, then he is provided subsidy by the central government. In simple language, if we understand the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, then this scheme is being run to encourage the economically weaker people to buy their pucca house, in which people are given subsidy on home loan. This scheme is being run all over the country and is the biggest housing scheme running in rural areas, which is benefiting many states.
What is the purpose of PMAYG?
Buying own house has become very difficult in today’s time due to the rising real estate prices and it is not an easy thing to buy a house for economically weaker people in rural areas as well as in urban areas. But the present central government or if it is said, Prime Minister Narendra Modi dreams that every family in the country should have a house in which they can take advantage of all the necessary facilities.
Through Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, an easy home loan can be obtained at a low-interest rate, and at the same time, it is given by the central government at a very good subsidy so that it becomes very easy to buy your house and get it built. Talking in simple language, the objective of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana is to encourage the people of rural areas to buy or build pucca houses.
Eligibility to avail benefits of PMAYG List 2023
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana is the biggest housing scheme being run by the central government for rural areas and if seen, it is also one of the biggest housing schemes run so far in the country, for this the government is also spending a lot of budgets. has been But some eligibility has been prescribed to take advantage of the scheme so that the eligible citizens can get the benefit of the scheme. Some of this eligibility is as follows:
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of the country.
- The applicant’s age should be minimum of 18 years.
- The applicant should not already own any house or property.
- No one should own a house or property in the main family of the applicant.
- The applicant should not be associated with any other housing scheme.
How to Apply for Online PMAY Gramin Scheme 2023?
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana is the biggest housing scheme run by the Central Government to build pucca houses in rural areas. If you are an eligible applicant for the rural scheme, then apply for the scheme by following the following steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana http://pmayg.nic.in/.
- On the home page, you will get a Data Entry option, click on it.
- After that, you have to log in to the portal using your username and password. This username and password will be given to you by the Panchayat. You can also change these after login.
- After this, you will get the option of PMGY Online Apply on the portal, after clicking on it, the scheme form will come in front of you, in which you will have to fill in all the requested information accurately. Finally, the form has to be submitted.
- In this way, you can easily apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023.
How to Check PMAY Gramin List 2023?
If you have applied for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and now want to check whether you will become a beneficiary of this scheme or not, then for this you have to check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List. Follow the following steps to check Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2023:
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme.
- There will be an option of Stakeholder on the homepage, click on it.
- After this, you have to click on IAY List/ PMAY-G.
- After this, on the next page, you have to fill in some general information and click on Advanced Search.
- Now PM Gramin Awas Yojana List 2023 will come in front of you, in which by checking your name, you can find out whether you are becoming a beneficiary of the scheme or not.
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-11-6446
- Mail Us:[email protected]
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-11-8111
- Mail Us:[email protected]
|Status Link||Click Here|
|CoG Official Website||Click Here|