PMKVY Online Application Form 2022 Last Date
Apply Online for PM Kaushal Vikas Scheme @pmkvyofficial.org. This Pradhan Mantri Kausal Vikas Yojana has been started by PM Narendra Modi in the year 2015 for all the unemployed youngsters of the nation. With the help of this scheme, these unemployed people will be given the training in various courses to provide employment services to the youth after which they will be provided the work according to their skills. The benefit of this scheme will be given to 10th pass, 12th pass, and all the dropout students. PMKVY will be making sure to provide this training to all the needy people with the help of trained and talented people of the state.
Pradhan Mantri PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Form 2022
With the help of this scheme, all the youth have a great chance to get the benefit of getting trained in their desired field and to get into the employment services. The main courses which will be provided under this scheme for the people will be of construction, electronics, hardware, food processing, furnisher and fitting, handicraft, James and jewelry, and so many other technical work training will be provided to all these people. People are open to choose any technical or non-technical skill in which they want to pursue and want to make their career. Under this scheme, the government has made the education or the training houses in all the states, so that all the people will be able to get the benefit of this scheme. With the help of this scheme, every trained person will be given employment services for 5 years by the government.
some major highlights of PMKVY Registration 2022
This scheme also has some major highlights which one should know before making the application process which are-
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Motive||To make the youth of India skilled and employed|
|Beneficiaries||All unemployed people in the country|
Benefits List of Pradhan Mantri Modi Kaushal Vikas Scheme 2022
This scheme has major objectives or the benefits for others which are specially made for the development which are-
- This scheme has been started by the government for all those people who are talented but don’t have enough education, for all the physically challenged people and for all the unemployed youngsters who want to make their career but because of so many different reasons they are not able to do so.
- Through this scheme, all the candidates will be trained by the government with some extremely talented people in their training centers which have been opened by the government in every state.
- With the help of this scheme, the government wants to make sure to collect every talent in India and after training them they want to ensure their employment services.
- The government wants to make sure that are doing something good for these people who want to do something good in their lives by getting trained in this scheme.
- With the help of this scheme government also want to ensure that everyone is moving towards development which will lead towards the development of India.
major benefits of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana/Scheme 2022
This scheme has some major benefits which have been provided to the youngsters by the government which are-
- The benefit of this scheme can be taken by the 10th, 12th, and the entire drop out people of the country.
- Through the help of this scheme, all the youngsters of the state will be given the benefit of getting trained in their desired field free of cost by the government.
- Through this scheme, all the candidates will be given employment services according to their skills.
- All the candidates will be given the services of skill development in so many fields such as construction, electronics and Hardware, Food processing, Furniture and fitting, Handicraft, James and Jewelry, leather technology and so many other technical and nontechnical skills can be learned by the people.
- Through this scheme, the government makes sure to train and make employment services to these people for 5 years.
Eligibility Criteria for PMKVY 2022 List, Benefits
This scheme can be taken by so many people who are-
- To get the benefit of this scheme applicant should be a citizen of India.
- This scheme has been made for all those people who are currently unemployed.
- To get the benefit of this scheme all the school or college dropout people should know the Hindi language.
- Through the help of this scheme, all those students who have left their education after 10th or 12th class will get collected at one place and they will be trained in their desired field of interest.
Some Mandatory Documents
To make the application process in this scheme candidate need to require a few important documents which are-
- Aadhaar card
- Id Proof
- Voter ID card
- Bank account number
- Mobile Number
- Recent passport size photo
How To Apply Online To Fill PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration 2022
To make the application process in this scheme candidates needs to follow some simple step online which are-
- First candidates need to visit the official website after which they will lead on the home page of the website.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to click on the Quick links option available on the screen in which they will get the option for skill India operation. On this candidate need to click.
- After clicking on the operation candidate will get a new page on their screen in which they need to click on the Register as a Candidate on which they need to click.
- After this, the registration form will get open in front of them in which they need to fill in all the basic details such as Second Location Details, Third Preferences of Training Sector, Fourth Associated Program and fifth Interested In and all the related information.
- Now, filling in all the details they need to click on the submit button.
- After this, their registration process will happen and then they can click on the login button, and then they need to make the login.
- After filling the login details with id and passwords their application process will get completed.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|COG Homepage||Click Here|
- Student Helpline: 8800055555
- SMART Helpline: 18001239626
- NSDC TP Helpline: 1800-123-9626