Raj Police SI Bharti Syllabus 2023
where there is much more security than in many other states of the country, one of the main reasons is the police department of Rajasthan. In Rajasthan, from time to time, recruitment is done for the recruitments related to the police department, and examinations are conducted by the state government. Recently the notification of the Rajasthan Police SI exam was issued, so now the candidates want to know about Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern. In this article, we will tell you the syllabus and exam pattern of the Rajasthan Police SI Exam 2023.
Highlights of Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2023
|Name the Recruitment Board||Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Syllabus|
|Posts||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Exam Name||SI Sub Inspector|
|Registration Start from||NA|
|Last Date to Online Apply||NA|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Examination Based|
|Fee||Refer to the advt|
Rajasthan Police SI Exam 2023
First of all, if you do not know about the Rajasthan Police SI Exam, then for the information, let us tell you that the state government of Rajasthan had issued its notification some time back, in which many people had applied. About 859 got a chance to get a job in the post of SI and platoon commander through this recruitment done by Rajasthan Police. Now because this is a high-level job, in such a situation many people have applied under this recruitment, due to which the competition in the examination is also high level.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2023
Now because looking at the past many exams, it is clear that the level of the Rajasthan Police SI exam is increasing rapidly and the exam is becoming more competitive. In such a situation, it is better for the students who are preparing for the exam they have complete knowledge about the syllabus so that they can easily prepare for the exam accurately and get the best marks. If you want to participate in Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2023, then the prescribed syllabus is as follows:
- Paper-I English: Word Formation, Word Types, Vocabulary, Word Correction, Grammar Category, Sentence Composition, Sentence Correction, Use of Punctuation Marks, Idioms/Locutions, and Terminological Vocabulary: Administrative and Legal, etc.
- Paper-II General Knowledge And General Science: History of Rajasthan, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition, and Heritage, History of India, World and Geography of India, Constitution of India, Political System and Governance, Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan, Economic Concepts and Indian Economy, Economy of Rajasthan, Science and Technology, Reasoning and Mental Ability and Current Affairs, etc.
Topic-wise Syllabus in English
GK and General Science
General Knowledge and General Science is an unpredictable section covering a wide range of sub-sections. Questions can be asked on the topics such as History, Art, Culture, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan, Indian History, Geography of the World and India, Geography of Rajasthan, Indian Constitution, and Polity, Economy, etc.
History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System. Socio-cultural Issues.
- Freedom Movement, Political Awakening, and Integration
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts, and Monuments
- Arts, Paintings, and Handicrafts.
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature. Local Dialects Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music, and Folk Dances.
- Rajasthani Culture, Traditions, and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints & Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan.
Ancient & Medieval Period:
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India
- Art, Culture, Literature, and Architecture.
- Major Dynasties, Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions, Prominent Movements.
- Modern Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present)- significant events, personalities, and issues.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors and contributions from different parts of the country.
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
Geography of the World and India
- Broad Physical features.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Wildlife and Biodiversity.
- International Waterways.
- Major Industrial Regions.
Geography of India:
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Agriculture and Agro-based Activities.
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals.
- Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Transportation– major transport corridors.
- Natural Resources.
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues.
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan-
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Bio-diversity
- Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development.
Indian Constitution, Political System Governance
- Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution
- Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Nature of Indian
- Constitution; Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.), and Judicial Review.
- Indian Political System and Governance :
- Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration.
- Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary
- President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information Commission, Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC).
- Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj Public Policy & Rights
- National Public Policy as a welfare state.
- Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
Political and Administrative System
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukta, State Election Commission, State Information Commission.
- Public Policy, Legal Rights, and Citizen Charter.
Economic Concepts and the Indian Economy
- Basic Concepts of Economics
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth, and Development
- Accounting- Concept, Tools, and Uses in Administration
- Stock Exchange and Share Market
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System
- Inflation- Concept, Impact, and Control Mechanism Economic Development & Planning
- 5-Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies, and Achievements.
- Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Service, and Trade- Current Status, Issues & initiatives.
- Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. Economic Reforms and
- Human Resource and Economic Development:-
- Human Development Index
- Poverty and Unemployment:- Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies, and Current Flagship Schemes.
- Social Justice and Empowerment:- Provisions for Weaker Sections.
- A macro overview of the Economy.
- Major Agricultural, Industrial, and Service Sector Issues.
- Growth, Development, and Planning.
- Infrastructure & Resources.
- Major Development Projects.
- Programs and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourers.
Science & Technology
- Basics of Everyday Science.
- Electronics, Computers, Information, and Communication Technology.
- Space Technology including Satellites.
- Defense Technology.
- The human body, Food, and Nutrition, Health care.
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and their Impacts.
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology, and Genetic Engineering.
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan.
- Major Current Events and Issues of State(Rajasthan), National and International Importance
- Persons and Places in recent news
- Games and Sports related Activities
Raj Police SI Exam Syllabus in Hindi
|1.||शब्द रचना: संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद,समास,उपसर्ग,प्रत्यय|
शब्द प्रकार: (क) तत्सम,तदभव,देशज,विदेशी
शब्द ज्ञान: पर्यायवाची,विलोम,एकार्थक शब्द,शब्द
युग्मो का अर्थ भेद,समस्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द,समानार्थी
शब्दों का विवेक,उपयुक्त शब्द चयन
|6.||व्याकरण कोटियाँ: परसर्ग,लिंग,वचन,पुरुष,काल,वृत्ति,वाच्य|
|9.||विराम चिन्हो का प्रयोग|
Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern 2023
Now we have talked about Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2023 but it is also important that before participating in Rajasthan Police SI Exam 2023 to be held for the post of SI of Rajasthan Police, you must read about Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern 2023. Let me know so that you can prepare for the exam more accurately and give a good performance on the exam. In such a situation, if you want to know about Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern 2023, then tell that the exam pattern of Rajasthan Police SI Exam 2023 is as follows:
- The applicant has to give two papers.
- The first paper will be in General Hindi which will be 200 marks.
- The second paper will be on General Knowledge and General Science which will be 200 marks.
- So something like this will be the exam pattern of Rajasthan Police SI post-exam. In such a situation, it is important to prepare for the exam by keeping in mind the pattern so that you can give the best performance in the exam.
|Subject Name||Subject name||Duration|
|General Hindi||200 marks||2 Hours|
|General knowledge & General Science||200 marks||2 Hours|
Some important things
There is no doubt that in the present time, the more preparation is done for any competitive exam, the better it is. In such a situation, if you are preparing for Rajasthan Police Exam 2023, then your responsibilities increase even more due to being more competitive. In such a situation, you must know about all the necessary things related to the examination. If we talk about the important things related to the examination, then it is something like this:
- The written test will be of objective type multiple choice.
- There will be negative marking in the exam and the third part of the end will be deducted for the wrong question.
- The exam will be for 2 hours.
- The exam will be conducted in both Hindi and English languages.
- All these are some important things related to Rajasthan Police Constable and SI Exam. Keeping these in mind, you have to prepare for the exam so that you can give the best performance in the exam.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|CoG Official Website||Click Here|