SSC CGL Notification 2022 PDF
SSC CGL Notification 2022 Pdf Online Application Form @ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission is a well-known organization in the government recruitment department which is also known as the most desirable organization in India for government examinations. It conducts examinations every year for the post of SSC CGL where it recruits people for non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ and non-gazetted posts in various Ministries Departments and Organizations of the Government of India.
Every year SSC comes up with a lot of vacancies where it recruits a lot of people in so many different government departments. It is mainly known for the recruitment process which is focused on providing better facilities with the best services to society and the government while fulfilling every aspect of life.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
This recruitment process mainly focuses on the development process of the nation with millions of jobs. It is a well-known organization to provides recruitment processes in government sectors to lakhs of students. To those who are SSC aspirants, this recruitment process is a golden opportunity, where people can apply online for the recruitment process and after clearing the examination they can get the placement done.
The notification for the SSC CGL recruitment was first realized in October and the official PDF was released to the Staff Selection Committee of India in September. Those candidates who want to make their career in government sectors can apply online by filling out the application form online on the official website from September to October.
SSC is well known for conducting national-level examination through which candidate gets recruitment all over India. This conducts online examinations s the number of applications is very much for this position and it makes the process easy and more confusing.
Highlights of SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2022 PDF
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level CGL
|No of Posts||2000+ Expected Vacancies|
|Online Apply Date||Notified Soon|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
Post wise Combined Graduate Level CGL Exam 2022
This Staff Selection Commission which is commonly known as SSC is known for conducting Combined Graduate Level examinations for so many different job recruitment services which are-
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
- Inspectors of Income Tax.
- Preventive Officers in Customs.
- Examiner in Customs.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- Compiler in Registrar General of India.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Vacancy 2022
For this recruitment process, SSC also has some eligibility criteria which everyone needs to fulfill first to get the recruitment which are-
- Firstly, the candidate needs to be a citizen of India and in the case of a refugee, the candidate needs to be Indian before 1st January 1962.
- Candidates should be of 18 years age minimum and maximum age criteria are different for every post such as for Officer under C & AG it is 27 years, For Inspector Posts it is 30, for Tax Assistant its 27 years, for Assistant Section officer it is 30 year, For Inspector it should not exceed 30 years, Assistant Enforcement Officer it is 30 year and for Junior Statistical Officer it is 32 year.
- The candidate should be a graduate from any known institute or university which is registered by the government of India.
- The candidate needs to be physically fit without having any physical disability for this recruitment process.
Application Fee Details
- General candidate- 100 rs
- OBC candidates – 100 rs
- SC candidates – no fee
- ST candidates – no fee
- PH candidates – no fee
- Female candidates – no fee
Selection Procedure for CGL Job 2022
SSC CGL has some selection processes also by which they request candidates which are-
- Tier-I– which is a Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II – which is a Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III – which is a Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV – which is a Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
SSC CGL Exam Salary Structure 2022 List
|Pay Level of Posts||Pay Level-8||Pay Level-7||Pay Level-6||Pay Level-5||Pay Level-4|
|Payscale||Rs 47600 to 151100||Rs 44900 to 142400||Rs 35400 to 112400||Rs 29200 to 92300||Rs 25500 to 81100|
|Basic pay||Rs 47600||Rs 44900||Rs 35400||Rs 29200||Rs 25500|
|HRA (depending on
|X Cities (24%)||11,424||10,776||8,496||7,008||6,120|
|Y Cities (16%)||7,616||7,184||5,664||4,672||4,080|
|Z Cities (8%)||3,808||3,592||2,832||2,336||2,040|
|DA (Current- 17%)||8,092||7,633||6,018||4,964||4,335|
|Travel Allowance||Cities- 3600, Other Places- 1800|
SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 for Tier 1/2/3/4 Examination
|Notification/Advertisement Out On||Notified Soon|
|Registration Start From||Notified Soon|
|Apply Online Application Close||Notified Soon|
|Tier 1 Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Tier-II Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Tier-III Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Tier-IV Exam Date||Update Soon|
How to Apply Online SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 to fill Application Form
This SSC CGl recruitment is open for make and females both the candidate for which they can make the application process online on the official web portal of the SSC which is www.ssc.nic.in.
- The first candidates need to visit the official website of SSC CGL which is http://ssc.nic.in
- Now candidate needs to Register as new user on the website with the verification process of getting an OTP on their registered mobile number and email id.
- Now candidate needs to click on the Apply button where they will get the SSC CGL Notification which they need to download to fit in the eligibility criteria and need to read it carefully.
- After this candidate needs to click on the Apply Online link by which they will get the form for the application.
- In this form, the candidate needs to fill in all the details carefully without making any mistakes in the form and by filling all the details such as the applicant’s name, father’s name, educational qualifications, present address, mobile number, and email id, and so on.
- After this candidate needs to submit the documents which are asked in the form along with the recent passport size photo and the scanned copy of the signature and thumb impression.
- Now the candidate needs to cross-check all the data which has been filled in the form.
- Candidates need to click on the submit button and then need to pay the SSC CGL Recruitment application fee to make the application process.
- Now candidates can take the printout of the application for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|CoG Official Website||Click Here|