SSC CHSL Notification 2022 PDF
SSC CHSL 2022 Vacancy, Application, Eligibility, Registration @ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission which is commonly known as SSC in India is a reputed organization that provides recruitment for so many different positions. Now Such as realized the notification for the SSC CHSL positions on which interested candidates can apply online to get registered into the recruitment process.
SSC is a well-known organization for conducting all India level examinations which are also known as a common written examinations. In this candidates can apply online to get into the recruitment process. This recruitment process of SSC is also commonly known as the Combined Higher Secondary Level recruitment process for which a candidate needs to fit the eligibility criteria first to apply for the recruitment process.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2022 Exam Analysis/Overview
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL
|Post Name||Postal Assistants PA/Sorting Assistants SA/Data Entry Operator DEO/Lower Divisional Clerk LDC/Court Clerk|
|No of Posts||1500+ Expected Vacancies|
|Online Apply Date||Notified Soon|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Notification 2022
The eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are –
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and in the case of a refugee, the candidate should come to India before 1st January 1962.
- Candidates should be of 18 to 27 years of the age group for this recruitment process till the last date of the application process.
- The candidate needs to be physically fit and should not have any physical disability.
- Applicants should be 10+2 from any known institute or board which is registered under the government of India.
- The candidate should be computer literate for this recruitment process.
Application Fee Structure
CHSL Application process, SSC has also assigned a fee structure category wise which is –
- For the candidate of the General category, it is 100 rupees.
- For the candidate for the OBC category, it is Nil.
- Applicants for the SC category, it is Nil.
- For the candidate for the ST category, it is Nil.
- For the candidate for the PH category, it is Nil.
In this recruitment process, SSC also make sure to do the recruitment process in stages to select the right candidate which are-
- Tier – I This is a Computer-based online examination that has Objective Multiple Choice Questions.
- CHSL Tier – II is a pen and paper mode application that comes in Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi format.
- Tier – III is a Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test for the candidate.
SSC CHSL Vacancy Exam Date 2022
The notification for the recruitment process will start in February for which candidates can make the application process till the end of March. The common written examination will happen for the Tier-1 exam of SSC CHSL will be conducted from May which has been updated by SSC for the leftover candidate after the June unlock nation phase 1.
|SSC CHSL Notification 2022 Out?||01st February 2022|
|Registration Start of SSC 10+2 Exam||01st February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07th March 2022|
|Check Tier 1 Application Form Status||19th April 2022|
|Tier-1 Admit Card||May 2022|
|Tier 1 Exam Date||24th May to 10th June 2022|
|SSC CHSL Provisional Answer Key||Notified Soon|
|Raise Objection||Notified Soon|
|SSC CHSL Result for Tier-1||Notified Soon|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Final Answer Key||Notified Soon|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Marks||Notified Soon|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Admit Card 2022||Notified Soon|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2022 (Tier-2)||Notified Soon|
How to Apply Online SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 to fill Application Form
To apply for this recruitment process online candidates need to follow some simple steps which are-
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission which is www.ssc.nic.in.
- After reaching the home page of the website candidate need to click on the notification for the recruitment of SSC CHCL.
- After this candidates will get the notification that they need to download the notification pdf and need to read the notification carefully to fit in the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Behind fitting in the eligibility criteria candidates need to click on the Apply now button on the screen to start the application process.
- After this candidate needs to fill the form carefully without making any mistakes with all mandatory information such as the applicant’s father’s name, educational standards, present address, mobile number, email id, and so on.
- Now candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the documents which have been asked for in the form along with the recent passport size photo, thumbprint, and signature.
- The candidate needs to pay the application fee online by using net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- Now the candidate needs to cross-check the filled form carefully.
- After checking the SSC Recruitment form candidate can click on the submit button to finish the application process.
- Now candidates can take the printout of the SSC CHSL Notification 2022 application for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|CoG Official Website||Click Here|