The Telecommunications Consultants India has announced the official notification for the TCIL Recruitment 2022 to fill 210 vacant Labor, Driver, Mason, Carpenter Posts for 3 years Contract Period. Applicants can apply for TCIL Notification 2022 through the offline mode by sending prescribed documents along with application form to the address given below. Candidates can download the TCIL Application form through the official website @tcil-india.com. The last date for submitting the TCIL Jobs Application 2022 is 15th October 2022. Aspirants can check other details such as how to apply, selection process, eligibility criteria, etc., given below.
About: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited is a work under the government of India consultancy and engineering company under the jurisdictional authority of the Department of Telecommunications. It was established in 1978 to give deliberations in fields of Telecommunications to developing countries throughout the world. TCIL Originated with the first investment of 10 lakh.
TCIL Vacancy 2022 Notification
The Telecommunications Consultants India has invited the eligible candidates to fill the 210 Vacancies for aspirants who are looking for 5th/ 8th Pass Jobs. Candidates can submit the TCIL Vacancy 2022 Application form by offline mode before the due date at below given address.
TCIL Vacancy 2022 Details
|Organization name||Telecommunications Consultants India|
|No of Posts||210|
|Name of Posts||Labor, Driver, Mason, Carpenter|
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
TCIL Vacancy 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must hold Primary or higher Standard passed/ 10th Standard pass with GCC or Kuwaiti or Indian Driving License (ECNR preferred). Precise knowledge concerning post wise academic qualification has undoubtedly mentioned in official advertisement.
- Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age of aspirants must be 21 to 50 years. The age relaxation will be according to the govt rules.
- Starting Date for Offline Application Form: Available Now
- Last date for Offline Registration: 15th October 2022
TCIL Recruitment 2022, 210 Labor, Driver, Mason, Carpenter Vacancies Application Form
Applicants must attach the required documents with the application form and send to the address given below for Telecommunications Consultants Vacancy 2022. Aspirants must check the official notification for the eligibility criteria and must remember the last date for the TCIL Labour Jobs 2022. Here, some easy steps are given for the offline registration.
Steps to Apply for the TCIL Registration
- Firstly, log on the official website
- Check for TCIL Recruitment in the news section
- Download the application form and attach the required documents and send to the address given below.
- Remit the Application Fee.
- Take the print out if needed.
The Group General Manager (HRD),
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd,
Greater Kailash – I,
New Delhi – 110048.
Application Fee: Candidates need not pay any application fee.
Selection process: The selection of candidates in TCIL Recruitment 2022 will be made by Merit and the performance in the selection rounds.
Admit Card: The TCIL Exam Admit Card 2022 will be uploaded on the official website before 1 week the exam date.
Result: The TCIL Exam Result will be declared on the official website very soon after finsh the selection process.
TCIL Jobs 2022
Applicants must send the application form along with the relevant documents to the address given above. Candidates should check the full notification for TCIL Recruitment 2022. All the information provided here is correct and according to the official announcement. But in the case of any query kindly comment below.