UPSSSC Amin & Town Clerk Vacancy 2022:
The government of Uttar Pradesh has published official advertisement for the applicants to apply online UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 for the 152 Amin & Town Clerk posts. Interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date 2nd June 2022. This is good news for the candidates who are searching govt. job in Uttar Pradesh. Job seekers may apply online UPSSSC Amin Recruitment 2022 through its official site. To know more details of UPSSSC Amin & Town Clerk Jobs 2022 like age bond, pay scale, last date, important links, educational qualification, how to apply, admit card, result etc.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission: It is also known as UPSSSC who is responsible for the recruitment of candidates in the Uttar Pradesh state for the various departments and was set up in 1988. UPSSSC conduct various recruitment exams every year.
Recently UPSSSC has released 152 Amin & town clerk posts online on or before the last date 2nd June 2022.
UPSSSC Amin & Town Clerk Vacancies Details:
Total number of posts: (Amin: 124 +Town Clerk: 28 )152
Name of the posts: Amin & Town Clerk
Educational Requirement: Those who are interested to apply, they must be passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized University of India.
- Minimum age limit should be 18 years
- Maximum age limit not exceed 40 years as on 1st July 2022
- Reservation is given to the candidates as per rules by the state government.
Pay Scale: The eligible aspirants who get selected will get a handsome amount as salary Rs.5200/- to 20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- per months.
- Online Application form: 11th May 2022.
- Last date to Submission: 02nd June 2022
- Final Date to pay Application Fee:31stMay 2022
- UPSSSC Exam Date: Updated Soon.
How to apply UPSSSC Recruitment 2022
Candidates who are searching for job in Uttar Pradesh they can apply Online UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 for the above posts and must read notification before applying. Candidates have to fill with all the mandatory details to apply UPSSSC Amin & Town Clerk Jobs 2022 and follow the steps below:
- Go to the UPSSSC official web page @ upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the registration link (If not registered).
- Register yourselves with unique email id and valid contact number.
- After successful registration click on “Apply” button.
- Then application form will be
- Fill the form with carefully.
- Attach all the self-attested photo-copies of all original certificates to the application form.
- Upload the scanned picture of yours and signature to the application form.
- Recheck the filled application form again after filling.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of filled application form for future use as a hall ticket.
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay fees as per charged by the recruitment board.
Selection Procedure: Eligible applicants may be selected on the basis of written test and interview performance conducted by the UPSSSC recruitment board.
Admit Card: Candidates may download their admit card 15 days before the exam date announced.
Result: It is expected that result will be announced after two month of the exam.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates may apply online UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 for the 152 Amin & Town Clerk on or before last date i.e. 2nd July 2022. We hope all the above detailed information may makes you free to fill the form easily and your clear your doubt or query, even after have any, then you may leave message below in comment box our expert will get to you with you doubt and they definitely help you to fill the UPSSSC form 2022. To know more upcoming latest govt. vacancies 2022, stay tuned with us on us.