UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
There is great announcement for the recruitment to apply online UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 for 478 junior Engineer posts. It is the great job opportunity for the candidates who are seeking for the latest UPSSSC jobs 2023 may apply on or before last date 30th May 2023. Other information for the vacant posts of UPSSSC such as age bond, required qualification, selection process, salary structure etc. are available below or go to (www.upsssc.gov.in).
Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
UPSSSC: UPSSSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission. It was established in November 1988 as UPSSS board with headquarters at Lucknow. But in 1990 it was converted into Commission. The main of UPSSSC is for conducting recruitment exam to select candidates from various services in the state.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has recently published 478 posts for junior Engineer. So don’t wait and watch go and apply as soon as possible.
Total number of posts:478
Name of the posts:Junior Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC JE
Educational qualification: Candidates must have completed Diploma in mechanical/civil or agricultural engineering.
- Minimum age limit should be 18 years
- Maximum age limit not exceed 40 years as on 30th May 2023.
- Reservation is given to the candidates according to the government norms..
Note: Complete salary structure refer to the official notification.
- Online Application starts form: 5th May 2023
- Last date of registration will be: 25thMay 2023
- Final Date to pay Application Fee: 23rd May 2023
- Last date to pay fee online is 27th May 2023
- Last date of submission of application fee is 30th May 2023.
- UPSSSC Exam Date:Updated Soon.
How to apply UPSSSC Recruitment 2023, JEN Recruitment Apply Online:
Candidates who are willing they can apply Online UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 for the Junior Engineer posts they can apply by following some simple steps below:
- Visit the UPSSSC official website @ gov.in
- Choose the appropriate recruitment links.
- Click on apply Online link.
- Read all the notification and instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form carefully with necessary details.
- Attach all the self-attested copies of certificates to the application form.
- Upload the scanned picture of yours and signature to the application form.
- Recheck the form again after filling from.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of filled application form for future use as a hall ticket.
Application Fees: General& OBC Category candidates have to pay a sum of Rs.225/- and ST/SC candidates have to pay Rs.105/- .The PWD category candidates have to pay Rs.25/- only.
Selection Process:Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis on recruitment written exam and personal interview.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2023
UPSSSC Exam Preparation study material like Syllabus, Previous and Model Papers, Exam Pattern relates to UPSSSC JUNIOR ENGINEER Recruitment 2023 is available at UPSSSC official website.
UPSSSC JUNIOR ENGINEER Syllabus for General Intelligence
- General Intelligence & Reasoning.
- General Awareness
- General Engineering- Civil, Electrical & Mechanical.
- Arithmetical number series
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Space visualization
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification etc.
UPSSSC JUNIOR ENGINEER Syllabus for General Awareness
- Indian Polity
- Indian Geography
- Current Events National & International
- Indian Economy
- Science & Technology
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Indian Constitution
- Indian History
- IT & Space etc.
UPSSSC JUNIOR ENGINEER Syllabus for Civil
- Soil Mechanics
- Building Materials
- Design of Structures
- Engineering Mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Transportation Engineering etc
UPSSSC JUNIOR ENGINEER Syllabus for Electrical
- Basics of Electrical Engineering
- Control Systems
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Analog & Digital Circuits etc
UPSSSC JUNIOR ENGINEER Syllabus for Mechanical
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Engines
- Automobile Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Strength of Materials
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Manufacturing Technology
- Theory of Machines etc.
UPSSC Admit card:Candidates can download UPSSSC admit card through online just 15 days before the exam date.
UPSSC Result:Candidates should check UPSSSC result 2023 after two month of the exam.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are interested to apply online UPSSSC Recruitment 2023 for the 478 Junior Engineer posts in various departments on or before last date 30th May 2023. We hope all above information will definitely help you to fill the UPSSSC application form 2023. If you have query related to it, you may leave message our expert will get you soon. To know more latest upcoming govt. vacancies 2023, stay tuned with us on us.